About this Apprentice Employer
What makes a Cisco apprentice?
Qualifications matter, but the right attitude and desire to work for Cisco counts for more.
With a Cisco apprenticeship, you’ll get to:
- Be involved with cutting-edge technology as it evolves and develops
- Meet hundreds of Cisco employees, build contacts, work with the best, and learn from the experts
- Partner with international brands to solve business problems
- Manage projects to deliver on contracts with customers, communicate with stakeholders, and meet deadlines
- Design, test, and deploy our technology, learning the engineering behind it in order to break and fix it
- Analyze our data to inform how we do our work
- Help local communities through fundraising, volunteering, and raising awareness of local causes
Everything you learn in the classroom will be put into practice in your job!
How does the apprenticeship work?
As an apprentice, you’ll get support and guidance to best apply your strengths, passion, and skills within Cisco. By immersing yourself in how our teams work, you’ll gain relevant experience to be successful in your chosen career.
During the one- to three-year program, you’ll explore a variety of roles within Cisco, giving you a chance to explore a specific technology or work with specific teams. You’ll receive applicable Cisco certifications via classroom training or through a local university.
And you’ll create a strong community, thanks to a brilliant group of current apprentices, mentors, managers, and more — all ready to guide and advise you.
Our apprentices lead varied and exciting lives, and just like you’d expect to see at a university, our apprentices take part in diverse activities alongside their apprenticeship.
Whether it’s networking with other Cisco employees, raising money and giving back to charity, or attending events to showcase the amazing work Cisco does to inspire other young people, you can be sure that there will be a variety of activities to get involved with to compliment your development.