About this Apprentice Employer
Our apprenticeships are the complete package.
You want real experience with a world-leading bank? You got it. A good wage and an industry-recognised qualification? It’s yours. What’s more, there’s a whole range of schemes for you to choose from. We’re talking entry, higher and degree-level apprenticeships. In areas like finance, tech, customer service…
Every Santander apprenticeship scheme is different. Some last 12 months, others take up to four years. Some lead to a level 3 qualification, while others are on par with a degree.
However, every apprenticeship scheme offers you:
- A real job with hands-on experience
- Decent salary from day one
- Tailored training and development
- Chance to gain an industry-recognised qualification
- The opportunity to join us full-time if you succeed
Who’s it for?
Almost everyone. If you’ve left school at 16 with GCSEs, an entry-level apprenticeship could be perfect. If you have A-levels, a higher or degree-level apprenticeship could be more your thing. We even have graduates doing them. They offer an excellent training in business, and there’s no upper age limit to becoming an apprentice.
What training and benefits will I get?
With each apprenticeship, we have a dedicated training provider to help you learn and get qualified. You could be learning though online courses, classroom sessions or a mixture of both. You’ll also have unlimited access to our own online learning portal, which provides training on a diverse range of subjects.
And the real beauty of an apprenticeship is you’re treated like every other Santander employee. You’re on a proper contract with us and get all the perks that come with full employment, including:
- 25 days’ paid holiday (with option to sell or buy more)
- Company pension and life coverSharesave and partnership shares
- Discounts on brands like Boots, Vue and John Lewis, plus many more
- Discounted travel through Kuoni, Virgin, Expedia Hotels & TUI
- Cycle to work schemesSalary sacrifice car scheme
- Charitable giving optionsSpecial rates on our products and services
Apprenticeship Jobs from this Employer
Getting paid a good wage from day one. An industry-recognised qualification that will look impressive on your CV. And the opportunity to build an exciting career with one of the world’s leading banks. Whichever way you look at it, a Santander Apprenticeship is not only a smart choice, it’s a […]