Business Administration Apprentice
Building the present, creating the future
We are looking for a Business Admin Apprentice to support our project team. This is a varied and exciting role with the opportunity to gain experience and build a wide range of administration skills.
Working on our Silvertown Tunnel Project, this role will provide general admin support to the Third Party Manager. This is an 18 month programme where you will achieve a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business and Administration. As part of your role you will be responsible for:
- General assistance to the Third Party department to fullfil the contract obligations
- Draft letters to Third Parties
- Complete the administrative procedure to send communications to the Client (Project Co/TfL)
- Fill and complete Transmittal Form
- Assist in preparing presentation to Third Parties
- Attend meeting with Third Parties
- Draft and distribute meeting minutes with Third Parties.
- Inform and keep updated the Construction Team about the obligations and requirements to be followed to comply with the Third Party Functions and to deliver the Works.
- Tracking required actions relevant to Third Party obligations
- Keep updated the Third Party Functions register
- Keep updated the required register (e.g. Licence register)
- Formatting and editing of document to be submitted to Third Parties
- Any other administrative duties to support the Third Party department as directed
Who are we looking for?
Your qualifications and skills should include:
- GCSE Maths & English – Grade C (4) & above
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- IT skills, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management and abilitiy to prioritise work
- Great planning, organising and multitasking skills
- Good team work skills
- Positive attitude