Exciting minds with our Data Analytics (Consumer Healthcare) Apprenticeship
- Must have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 9-5 which must include English Language (not literature) and Maths at grade 5 or above.
- Must also have/be predicted to achieve a minimum of 96 UCAS points from your top 3 A levels or equivalent (not including General Studies) including grade C in either Maths or Physics or Computer Science or Science subjects or related degree.
We accept ongoing applications and will close this vacancy once we have enough applications, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible as we do not want you to miss out!
We want you to be motivated and passionate for the Apprenticeship you apply to – we will only accept ONE Apprenticeship application per candidate each year. Please do your research before applying and select the one Apprenticeship you wish to apply to – good luck with your application!
Want to solve some of the world’s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we’re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
Achieve your career goals on our apprentice programme
Data is changing the way we think and work at GSK. It’s crucial to the future of our business.
This 2-year apprenticeship gives you the chance to join the world’s largest consumer healthcare business and is a great entry point for a successful career in data and analytics – the most exciting job right now!
On our 2-year programme you’ll receive tailored on-the-job training from industry leaders from day one combined with early responsibility to help you to develop and progress.
You’ll be working towards Data Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship with Cambridge Spark (our provider may be subject to change).
Working with both your line and programme manager we want to identify the right opportunities to help you succeed in the short term and throughout your career with us.
What will you do?
You’ll be part of one of our teams in consumer healthcare. Your duties may involve:
- Conducting a range of analytical techniques to collect, organise and study data
- Making recommendations based on data insights to improve business performance
- Assist production of performance dashboards and a range of analysis reports
- Present the results of data analysis to a range of stakeholders making recommendations to drive decisions
- Apply the tools and techniques for data analysis, data visualisation and presentation
- Understanding how advanced analytics can be used to create competitive advantage in ever changing environment
You’ll be excited by the thought of:
- Building your data analytics skills and business knowledge
- Using your problem-solving skills and tools to provide creative, independent, solutions to support GSK’s strategy
- Further building your skills to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Have an opportunity to contribute to and be part of evolving consumer business
- Achieving Industry accredited qualifications that proves your excellence in data analyses tools.
- A competitive base salary of £17,000
- An annual bonus
- Benefit programmes benchmarked against industry standards
- A recognition programme to reward exceptional work by you and your team
- Training and Development (including opportunities to attend annual Apprentice development events)
- Access to employee health and well-being programmes
- A fully-sponsored nationally recognised qualification