Colliers International is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types.
The UK business is headquartered in London, with 900 specialists throughout 16 offices across the UK and Ireland.
The role of the Apprentice HRIS Analyst is to provide support and assistance to the HR/Payroll Systems Manager in the development, maintenance and delivery of all HR Information Systems at Colliers International.
Assisting with system configuration and enhancements, security, system support, maintenance, troubleshooting, reporting and analytics, training and exposure to our HRIS (iTrent), are some of the key features of this role. You will learn on the job whilst undertaking studies for qualification through a level 4 apprenticeship.
- Supporting the HR/Payroll Systems Manager with the following;
- Complete system upgrade testing and/or review updated configuration.
- Generate HR reports on an ad hoc, daily, monthly or other frequency and create basic reports as needed.
- Maintaining data integrity and quality through audit and monitoring accuracy of input by colleagues within the team.
- Reviewing HR system documentation to ensure consistency and relevancy of content.
- Provide training and technical support to colleagues across the business.
- Implement process improvement designed to improve efficiency and user experience.
- Project work involving some preparation for a new HRIS implementation scheduled for 2022/23.
- Knowledge and experience of using MS Office suite including Word, Outlook and particularly Excel.
- Detail-orientated with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisational and time management.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build excellent internal and external relationships and work effectively with individuals at all levels.
- High integrity ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- A strong desire for order, accuracy, quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide strong customer focus.
- Work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Improvement mindset – looks to try new things, learn from mistakes and welcomes feedback
This position will include training support for level 4 apprenticeship in Data Analytics.