We offer higher-level apprenticeships, giving you the chance to study for a degree part time. Over the course of the Apprenticeship Development Programme, you will receive market-leading training through our technical training academy, as well as a range of soft-skill and on-the-job learning.
Apprentices also benefit from a wide range of support and development from their training provider delivering the degree part of the programme.
The programme is designed to:
- Develop you to become a well-rounded consultant and accelerate your career
- Support your academic study and give you first-hand experience
- Provide a training schedule to support and capture your learning and development needs and achievements
- Be a learning tool document to track and report progress of your capabilities
We currently offer the following apprenticeships
- Cost Management (Quantity Surveying) Degree Apprenticeship Level 6
- Project Manager Degree Apprenticeship Level 6
Programmes we offer
- Cost and commercial management
Apprentices will follow the Level 6 chartered surveyor apprenticeship standard. This programme runs over five years and includes studying for a BSc in Quantity Surveying. On successful completion of the apprenticeship, you qualify as a Chartered Member (MRICS) of RICS.
- Project management
Apprentices will follow the Level 6 project manager apprenticeship standard. This programme runs over four years and includes a BSc in Project Management and an International Project Management Association (IPMA) Level D qualification. On successful completion, apprentices are eligible to become full members of Association for Project Management (APM), the chartered body for the project profession.
- Digital & technology solutions
Apprentices will follow the Level 6 Digital & Technology Solutions degree apprenticeship. This course runs over four years with an award of a BSc (Hons) in Digital & Technology Solutions. Apprentices will study a series of core skills, followed by Pathway focussed on either software engineer, IT consultant, data analyst or cyber security analyst.
Whatever you choose, you will finish your programme at the same level as a graduate who has completed university and our two-year graduate development programme.
The apprentices we recruit are strategic, analytical thinkers who see solutions where others see challenges. They come from diverse backgrounds, a genuine enthusiasm for how the world works, and a love for learning on the job.
Some of the qualities we look for are:
- Commercial thinkers
- Strong communicators
- Committed to making a difference
- Quality driven
- Exceeds expectations
- Team player
- Passion for the construction industry
- Motivation for the scheme you have applied for (Cost Management, Project Management etc.)
- Right to live and work in the UK and must have lived in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last three years
- Five GCSE’s grades A*-C including Maths and English (grade 4 and above in new grading system or equivalent e.g. functional skills)
- Three A Levels at grade B or above, or equivalent e.g. BTEQ level 3 grades DDM
- Strong team-working and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual with a good aptitude to learn
- Highly organised and high attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercially focused