Degree Sales Apprenticeship
Are you interested in working within the Amazon Marketplace team to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon’s Selling Partners? We are looking for Sales Apprentices who are keen to develop their understanding of Amazon Marketplace’s processes, programs and products to deliver results that help surprise and delight our Selling Partners.
During your time in this role you will work within a variety of program-specific teams, interact directly with Selling Partners on a regular basis and contribute to project work that supports Amazon’s mission to become the world’s most customer-centric company.
As a Sales Apprentice at Amazon, you’ll gain a vast range of useful experiences and skills. You will work towards the Business to Business L6 apprenticeship standard and also gain a:
· BSc in Business to Business Sales
You will build your skills over a 36 month period, starting in June, which will help you develop personally and professionally across the 3 years. You will attend sessions to cover four main areas;
· Classroom based training to cover knowledge,
· On-the-job training,
· Online learning,
· Mentoring from our People Experience team members.
Alongside extensive development of your technical skills, you will also grow your abilities in crucial complementary areas like organisation, prioritisation, data analysis and problem solving techniques, teamwork, communication, and presentation skills.
What we are looking for
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for candidates who can demonstrate a keen interest and passion for sales. More specifically, if you display the following attributes, we would encourage you to apply for this fantastic opportunity:
· You can follow a list of guidelines and instructions (verbal or written) to deliver results and meet deadlines
· You have a can-do attitude as well as being flexible, adaptable and proactive
· You are a hard-working, focused individual, who thrives being part of a team, who can also work independently, when needed. Furthermore, you must have a strong desire to learn, develop and grow as an individual in both a personal and professional sense.
· You seek and respond well to feedback
· You have excellent customer facing skills and think proactively about the customer experience in all interactions
· You have attention to detail and have good verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates should be 18 years or over and have the right to live and work in England. You have a good fundamental understanding of issues related to sales, gained through self-study or formal experience or training at lower level. You have the ability to think creatively and apply analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
Amazon and COVID19
Safety is our priority. We are interviewing virtually for this role (and wherever possible).
Read more about how we’re responding to the crisis here: https://blog.aboutamazon.com/company-news/amazons-actions-to-help-employees-communities-and-customers-affected-by-covid-19
Your recruitment process will start with your online application (providing your CV as well as answering questions about the above basic qualifications) and will then take you onto online testing by one of our recruiters.
As a last step, we will invite successful candidates to an assessment center where they will participate in a group exercise, execute a practical exercise and get a chance to present their profile, motivation and skills 1-on-1 during interviews or presentations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse and inclusive environment and workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
· 3 A levels or equivalent
· GCSE grade C/4 and above in Maths and English or equivalent
Note: This Apprenticeship assumes the candidate has some professional experience within sales related roles and is NOT suitable for candidates who already have a degree in sales or related subjects.
These will be a plus for your career at Amazon, but are not necessary to enter the program.
· You are able to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment
· You are able to demonstrate drive and a passion for learning
· You have customer-facing experience (e.g. Retail, Communications etc.)