The role of Finance apprentice is to provide support and assistance to the Finance Department in day to day duties involved in managing the company finances. In this role you will focus on the payables side of payroll and purchase ledger. This position will give you the opportunity to learn on the job whilst studying for your AAT qualification through a level 3 apprenticeship.
- Checking coding and approvals of purchase ledger invoices
- Administration of purchase orders
- Expenses review and administration enforcing company policies
- Assist in completion of month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Direct debit invoice control
- Payroll administration duties to include mailbox management, query resolution, joiners and leavers processing, RTI submissions to HMRC
- This role requires collaboration with the finance department and the wider Colliers business
- You must have achieved at least 5 GCSEs, including Math’s and English
- Apprentices without English or Maths at Level 2 must achieve this before taking the End Point Assessment
- To be successful in this role you will need to have a strong commercial focus
- You understand the need for innovation and agility in the business environment and in your role
- You understand the importance of effective communication
- You will have a strong work ethic and strive for providing an excellent service to the business
- A strong level of attention to detail is essential for this role
This position will include training support for level 3 apprenticeship in Finance for AAT qualification.