Our Insurance Apprenticeship programme lasts 18 months and consists of multiple placements within the Lloyd’s Corporation, as well as the Lloyd’s market. It is aimed at those with an interest in insurance, allowing you to experience a variety of roles within the sector.
What could you be doing?
Our Insurance Apprenticeship programme lasts 18 months and consists of multiple placements within the Lloyd’s Corporation, as well as the Lloyd’s Market. Within the Corporation you could be working within our Innovation Lab, testing new concepts, ideas and products with the support and active involvement of the Lloyd’s Market.
Or, you could be in our Market Intelligence team, helping to provide an analysis of the world’s insurance industry from a geographic perspective for the benefit of internal and external stakeholders, in support of strategy and business planning. Within the market, you could be working across the full insurance life-cycle in either broking, underwriting or claims.
You can also expect to work to the Level 4 Insurance Professional apprenticeship standard, an important step on the road to completing the CII diploma qualification.
What do we look for?
Relating and networking
- This competency is about building and maintaining strong relationships.
Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- This competency is about setting high standards of quality and focusing on customers’ needs and satisfaction.
Adapting and responding to change
- This competency is about accepting new ideas and making positive use of the opportunities change presents.
- This competency is about analysing and evaluating information to make smart and informed decisions.
Creating and innovating
- This competency is about producing new ideas, thinking outside the box, and seeking innovative solutions to problems.
- This competency is about working hard to improve and achieve goals.