Our Chartered Management Degree Apprenticeship programme enables you to gain full time experience in a wide range of business areas at Visa, whilst studying a 4-year degree, the cost of which is covered by Visa! You’ll finish the programme with a BSc Hons Degree in Chartered Management with zero debt, as we pay your tuition fees, and give you time out of the office to complete your studies.
Whether you aspire to work in Marketing, HR, Client Support, Consulting & Analytics, or anything in between, our Apprenticeship will give you a range of experience to help you start your career. You’ll complete 5 rotations that last 6 months each, to try and help you experience a range of different roles at Visa, after which you’ll spend 18 months in your final placement where you look to build your career once you complete the programme. We’ll help you unlock your potential at Visa, dreaming up new ideas and gaining exposure to some of the most advanced tech in the industry, as we turn wearables, devices and even cars into new ways to pay – everywhere you go.
Being an apprentice at Visa is not just about work, you’re part of something much bigger. Alongside the day to day demands of your role and studies you’ll get to:
- Join our Employee Resource Groups so you can support causes you care about, and work with like-minded individuals, such as Young Professionals, Women in Tech and Visa Pride
- Access even more training and development opportunities through Visa University’s physical and digital resources
- Build a network through sports teams and company funded professional & social events
Visa are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives and experiences. We’re looking for the next generation of Techies – dreamers, disruptors, creatives and trailblazers – who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done. Therefore, our requirements are few:
- Be ready to start full-time work from September 2021
- Minimum of 3 years living in the UK or EEA (European Economic Area)
- Hold 7 GCSE’s grade 9 – 4 (or equivalent)
- Be studying towards, or hold the equivalent of 96 UCAS points